The Student Room Group

replying to offers on the deadline??

Is the deadline 6pm on Friday 4th May?
Trying to reply to offers online right now on the UCAS site but the site is being funny, keeps logging me out every second and the 'reply to offers' link NOT WORKING! :frown:
It is now Friday May 4th 00.44am so I got until later on in the day, right?
Reply 1
hapa_girl
Is the deadline 6pm on Friday 4th May?
Trying to reply to offers online right now on the UCAS site but the site is being funny, keeps logging me out every second and the 'reply to offers' link NOT WORKING! :frown:
It is now Friday May 4th 00.44am so I got until later on in the day, right?

Yep, you've got until 6PM, :smile: just keep refreshing UCAS, you'll get there in the end (I've just replied 10mins ago) my deadline was the 5th June lol. :p:
Reply 2
Cool Cat_88
Yep, you've got until 6PM, :smile: just keep refreshing UCAS, you'll get there in the end (I've just replied 10mins ago)

When you logged in, you went to 'choices' and clicked 'reply to offers' right? Did that 'reply to offers' link work?? Mine doesn;t :s-smilie: it's just the words 'reply to offer' in grey and when I click it, nothing happens!

One of my 6 universities didn't post their response to my application on UCAS either so their response is missing. Could that be why I can't do it?
Reply 3
hapa_girl
When you logged in, you went to 'choices' and clicked 'reply to offers' right? Did that 'reply to offers' link work?? Mine doesn;t :s-smilie: it's just the words 'reply to offer' in grey and when I click it, nothing happens!

One of my 6 universities didn't post their response to my application on UCAS either so their response is missing. Could that be why I can't do it?

yes, that's probably it , you can only reply once you have got all your replies from the universities. Your deadline is probably June 5th like mine was. See what deadline it says on UCAS Track.

If you really don't want to go to the univ that hasn't replied yet, you can withdraw from that choice, which would then allow you to reply. :smile:
Reply 4
Cool Cat_88
yes, that's probably it , you can only reply once you have got all your replies from the universities. Your deadline is probably June 5th like mine was. See what deadline it says on UCAS Track.

If you really don't want to go to the univ that hasn't replied yet, you can withdraw from that choice, which would then allow you to reply. :smile:

are you an international student too? does that make our deadline june 5th?!
Reply 5
hapa_girl
are you an international student too? does that make our deadline june 5th?!

No I'm not international :smile: My deadline was June 5th because I received my last offer after March 31st. This seems to be the case for you as well. :smile:

Just out of interest, where are you hoping to go?
You can't usually reply to your offers until all your unis have replied, so you shouldn't have a deadline yet. When the last uni makes a decision, the first page of UCAS Track should change to 'you must reply to your offers by .....' and you should also get a letter from UCAS giving you this information. That's your deadline- a lot of people had to reply by today, but not everyone.
Reply 7
I just logged onto track to reply to my offers (today is my deadline) but on the track site it says that the deadline has been extended till 6pm on Sunday.

Anyone know if this is true etc? help me!!

Latest

Trending

Trending