The Student Room Group

City University London- NHS funded courses

Hiya :smile:
I am currently waiting to hear back from City about my Speech and Language application that I interviewed for on Monday. Been researching the funding that i would be entitled to if I was to study at this university and was just wondering if I could get any opinions or advice on what it is like to live in London with this type of funding or whether it is advised to take out a maintenance loan as well?

thanks

Eriu
Original post by Eriu McQuaid
Hiya :smile:
I am currently waiting to hear back from City about my Speech and Language application that I interviewed for on Monday. Been researching the funding that i would be entitled to if I was to study at this university and was just wondering if I could get any opinions or advice on what it is like to live in London with this type of funding or whether it is advised to take out a maintenance loan as well?

thanks

Eriu

Hey :h:

You may find this page useful, and take off or add expenses as you please to get an idea of how much you'd need.

You may find the City University London forum useful as well. :h:
How long after your applied did you have to wait to hear from City and how did they contact you? I applied at the end of December and I am still waiting to hear
Reply 3
I heard back like the 20th of January around that date? But be aware that you don't have an email from them in one of your spam folders! Mine was in my promotions folder on gmail and so I didn't see it until it was almost too late to accept the invitation that they sent me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending