The Student Room Group
Reply 1
aj styles
man i f*kin forgot about the question on the other page for criminal law, i did the charles and andy one, did anyone do the other one?
how did ur lots go?

I did the Charles and Andy one too. I dont think I've done particuarily well on this paper. I'm hoping to make the marks back up to an A in Unit 6, which is much much easier.
Reply 2
kingslaw
I did the Charles and Andy one too. I dont think I've done particuarily well on this paper. I'm hoping to make the marks back up to an A in Unit 6, which is much much easier.

how do u reckon unit 6 is easier, are u doing judicial creativiyt, law and morals and law and justice, all those damn theories are messed up, which ones are you doing and whats ur source of revision, apart from lawteacher.net
Reply 3
What was that question one? I didnt even look at that one, i done the other one.
Reply 4
funkus
What was that question one? I didnt even look at that one, i done the other one.

what was question two? i did the first one, it was basically about two guys in a diy store. issues like theft, opbd , and for the other dude i did mowp and criminal damage and aggravated. what was urs on then, aand wat was the evaluation question?
Reply 5
I'm doing the Fault, Law and Justice and Law and Morality paper on Wednesday. Though I have got a clash with my geography synoptic...(my hand is gonna be dead!)

I'm only learning the above 3...not doing Judicial Creativity coz I don't have the time and secondly, every topic so far has been left off except for Judicial Creativity, so it may not be on this time (though don't qoute me on that! It's just what my law teacher said!)

Personally, I should do alright if Law and Justice and Fault turned up! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending