The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

International student with some questions.

Hello,

I am an American student who is applying to colleges in London. I've done a year of Community College and applied to a few colleges (UCL, KCL and ICL) via UCAS. I didn't expect to be accepted into any of them because I don't have any full qualifications or test scores.

To my surprise, King's College London gave me an unconditional offer to BSc in Neuroscience today.

So far I have been accepted into King's College, and University of California, Davis. I plan on continuing to get a medical degree at some point. I've read in a few threads that some employers 'look down on' degrees from KCL. Is this just someone spouting some bs?

In terms of location, London is an amazing city and I would love the opportunity to study there for a few years. However, I'm not sure how I would fit into the University as an American.

Anyways, how do the two compare to each other for Neuroscience/neurobiology? Is there a significant difference that I should pay attention too?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hmm not sure about the course but don't worry about fitting in as an American. We're quite used to you guys here in London!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Im an American going to either KCL or Surrey so yeah, hmu brah :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest