The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I thought the seaweed and rabbits ones was really hard. PLUS, i worte the right answer for the Down Syndrome Q about teh chromosomes not being separated....then i put a line through it, and wrote another answer.....

Will i get at least soem marks for the bit i crossed out?

I think bio exams are hard!
Reply 2
Will i get at least soem marks for the bit i crossed out?

If its readable you might.

That seed weed Q was about succession and data interpretation mainly. Damn!!!!!!!! I forgot to write about the rabbit dropping fertilising the grazed area.

Arrrrgggggghhhhhhhh
Reply 3
ianaf18
If its readable you might.

That seed weed Q was about succession and data interpretation mainly. Damn!!!!!!!! I forgot to write about the rabbit dropping fertilising the grazed area.

Arrrrgggggghhhhhhhh

Seaweed???? I don't recall that question??!?!
Reply 4
I mean the one about plants diversity in grazed and ungrazed areas. I dont know where i got seaweed from!
Reply 5
ianaf18
I mean the one about plants diversity in grazed and ungrazed areas. I dont know where i got seaweed from!

PHEW!!!

Had me worried there!!! :redface:

Good good :smile:

G
Reply 6
ianaf18

There was a question on seaweed it was hard :frown: it was to do with photosynthetic pigments
Reply 7
randdom
There was a question on seaweed it was hard :frown: it was to do with photosynthetic pigments

Oh right..i know which one now...gd gd...just didn't realise they were seaweed..lol..should read the question next time.

G
Reply 8
well i'm just glad no one is saying is was a piece of piss lol then maybe they'll drop grade boundaries a bit....please nobody come along and spoil my little theory
Reply 9
that that paper was piss easy
Reply 10
What did everyone get for the diameter of the yeast cell? I think i got 2.33 micrometres.

There was a question on seaweed it was hard it was to do with photosynthetic pigments

Yeah I know. I just rambled.

What did everyone put for the genotypes on the Huntington Q? Were you meant to put the sex (XX/XY) in it as well?
Reply 11
I dont think so. I think it was just the h or H.

It was only two marks for four answers so I think thats all you had to put!
Reply 12
yea i didnt like that genotype huntingtons one, it seemed too simple! I just put Hh for the black ones and hh for the white ones....
Reply 13
ooh and i got 2.47um for the vacuole...37000/15000. dunno if that was right tho, and id forgotten my ruler so had to borrow one :redface:
yay. i got something similar for that with the width because the maximum is the length vertically.

i thought the seaweed question was strange. i had no idea how to attack it therefore by nature i kinda covered up the rest of that blank space.

are stalked particles = cytochromes? i am so confused.

oh i thought it was cruel of them to ask about fertility treatments. and i hate data interpretation. the five mark given to the sugars and yeast was horrible, as was the production of gasohol and the EU directive. and how were you supposed to describe genetic fingerprinting with four marks!?!? :eek:

HARSH paper, i hope our marks go up, and they sympathise because the night before we were all supporting england and wayne rooney.

Latest

Trending

Trending