The Student Room Group

Road to A*A*A*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by Raji2001
Thanks for these study tips. It has helped me very much.
Btw what what do you mean about the sticker on results day.
Soo many people have said it and i dont still understand the sticker concept that u recieve on results day. Both for alevels and gcse.

Do you mean the poster or your that you can put on the wall ?

And I am so glad I was able to help :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I mean the sticker that u get on ur envelope when u go to get up results?
BTW if u don't mind me asking do u have any a* english language and english literature essays that I can see? This is because it will greatly help me improve my grade which is currently a c.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PlayerBB
Yeah it is what makes me happy, I am so glad because I have my way started to become a researcher one day :h:

Fine to see you have laid the foundation stone to your career you wished. Just four up to five years and you graduate in your profession. Or does it last even longer?*
Reply 403
Original post by Raji2001
No I mean the sticker that u get on ur envelope when u go to get up results?
BTW if u don't mind me asking do u have any a* english language and english literature essays that I can see? This is because it will greatly help me improve my grade which is currently a c.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry for the late reply!
Sorry but I still don't know what you mean by the sticker, feel so stupid lol!

And no sorry I didn't do English, look up the internet and ask people on tsr who got an A* if they want to share their essays with you!

Good luck with everything :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 404
Original post by Kallisto
Fine to see you have laid the foundation stone to your career you wished. Just four up to five years and you graduate in your profession. Or does it last even longer?*

Thank you so much! I am really pleased I took the risk and this thread have helped me so much to overcome stress and keep on going!
I think it lasts a bit longer but yeah hopefully everything works out at the end :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending