The Student Room Group

Are women better at handling rejection?

I believe that on average women are better at handling rejection when compared to men.

Scroll to see replies

And why do you believe that?
Original post by ATLHustler
And why do you believe that?

You ever seen a woman go around shooting people for being rejected?
Original post by greatguy101

This escalated quickly, whats this in reference to?
That doesn't mean they're not as affected by it
This escalated quickly, whats this in reference to?

Just some guys do that.

Also I remember fighting you before a while back about something. Cant remember what it was but I made you look so stupid. Wonder if you've got a bit smarter since then :rolleyes:

I wont hold my breath. :colondollar:
Original post by goldenshades
That doesn't mean they're not as affected by it

of course they might be very emotionally affected by it. But i think they do deal with it better. I dont know when it comes to mental health women seem to be able to deal with it better probably because they talk more.
Men get butthurt more because they have to initiate / do the the work while being criticised by feminism
Just some guys do that.

Also I remember fighting you before a while back about something. Cant remember what it was but I made you look so stupid. Wonder if you've got a bit smarter since then :rolleyes:

I wont hold my breath. :colondollar:

Why was that relevant to this discussion? XD
I think women probably tend to deal with emotional issues better because of the stupid stigma around men expressing themselves emotionally, but that certainly doesn't mean there aren't women out there who take rejection badly. Also, statistically men are more likely to get rejected as they are more likely to ask out a woman than vise versa
Why was that relevant to this discussion? XD

Because I like letting dumbasses know that they are dumbasses thats why. :redface:
Original post by Blondie987
I think women probably tend to deal with emotional issues better because of the stupid stigma around men expressing themselves emotionally, but that certainly doesn't mean there aren't women out there who take rejection badly. Also, statistically men are more likely to get rejected as they are more likely to ask out a woman than vise versa

Yeah you just know
Yeah you just know

I know right?
Definitely not true!
Because I like letting dumbasses know that they are dumbasses thats why. :redface:

Thats fair enough, pity you dont identify yourself too. And tbh, what's even funnier is that your opinion, means nothing. So keep going, it's entertaining. x)
I know right?

You just so know like so know

Spoiler

You just so know like so know

Spoiler

I know, it's just like knowing is so just y'know?
Thats fair enough, pity you dont identify yourself too. And tbh, what's even funnier is that your opinion, means nothing. So keep going, it's entertaining. x)

I am a great guy that is who I am. lol my opinion means everything as am intelligent. I got so much support when I was destroying you in that argument- I was getting pm like 'well done on putting that ****wit ATL in her place' 'lol who even is that girl' and 'wow you get some dumbasses with loud mouths around dont you'. :u:

Those were genuine pm's. Looks like everyone can see you have no brain cells. :rolleyes:
I know, it's just like knowing is so just y'know?

No shut up I am saying it to you.

you just know know you just so know.:banghead:
I am a great guy that is who I am. lol my opinion means everything as am intelligent. I got so much support when I was destroying you in that argument- I was getting pm like 'well done on putting that ****wit ATL in her place' 'lol who even is that girl' and 'wow you get some dumbasses with loud mouths around dont you'. :u:

Those were genuine pm's. Looks like everyone can see you have no brain cells. :rolleyes:

If you think I care about some nobody's opinion, youre hilariously wrong hun. But if your ego gets a boost from people on a students website congratulating you for being, quite frankly, a horrible person, then by all means, do what makes you happy :3

Also, if i didnt have brain cells, I doubt I'd be where I am today c:

Quick Reply

Latest