The Student Room Group

Another rejection - Yippee

So I just got rejected by yet another woman that I met on Bumble. Isn't that great?

We talked on the phone twice for around 30 minutes each time, very little texting by the way and we never went on a date (although that was the next step), and then the day after the last call, she texts me "oh I've slept on it and I don't feel the connection so let's just leave it for now please".

Another rejection to add to my ever increasing trophy cabinet. Maybe I should start drinking again just to make myself feel better lol
? Why would you start drinking over a girl you barely got to know and never met. Listen mate no girl is worth stressing over, your time will come when you met the right girl just be patient im guessing you're a young lad so you have plenty of time to meet the right person as of right now just work on yourself and getting a better life for your future and trust me you will start to see women come into your life without having to use these stupid dating apps that dont work if you genuinely want to find a girl DONT just live your life and I promise you it will happen :smile:
Reply 2
You had a superficial connection and never even went on a date and you are this cut up about it? Move on.
That's the dating world though.
So why so hard on yourself.
Original post by jay2013
So I just got rejected by yet another woman that I met on Bumble. Isn't that great?

We talked on the phone twice for around 30 minutes each time, very little texting by the way and we never went on a date (although that was the next step), and then the day after the last call, she texts me "oh I've slept on it and I don't feel the connection so let's just leave it for now please".

Another rejection to add to my ever increasing trophy cabinet. Maybe I should start drinking again just to make myself feel better lol

If you are desperate then you will get rejected, also if you are short then that's not going to help
Plenty more single women in the dating sea, many of whom you are yet to meet. :smile:
Reply 6
Unless you’re in the very attractive set, and with everyone wanting to play above their league, multiple rejections are commonplace and all the more so with on line dating. Drinking might ease the pain in the short term but working on yourself and a lots of tenacity and patience is the strategy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending