The Student Room Group

What's the luckiest escape you've had in a relationship?

As the title says

Scroll to see replies

Maybe my luckiest escape is never actually experiencing a relationship. People can be real ****s. :lol:
Reply 2
Some guy i was going out with was horny af and i refused to lose my virginity and sleep with him. He just randomly asked what I would do if he forced me to have sex with him, if i would go to the police or not. I dumped him straight away and blocked him. I later found out he was in 20 grand debt for drug dealing. :s-smilie:
x - struung me along for 7 years over - moving in together, getting a job ect.
10 years later, he still lives at home with his mum and is still unemployed.

Lovely guy, but going no where.
Original post by mkap
Some guy i was going out with was horny af and i refused to lose my virginity and sleep with him. He just randomly asked what I would do if he forced me to have sex with him, if i would go to the police or not. I dumped him straight away and blocked him. I later found out he was in 20 grand debt for drug dealing. :s-smilie:

aren't you supposed to be muslim? lel
Reply 5
Original post by walking in glass
aren't you supposed to be muslim? lel

yeah this was before i started practising
Original post by mkap
I later found out he was in 20 grand debt for drug dealing. :s-smilie:

Worst drug dealer ever.
Reply 7
Original post by dean01234
Worst drug dealer ever.

ikr
Original post by mkap

How did you find out exactly?
Reply 9
Original post by InadequateJusticex
How did you find out exactly?

by his mate who hangs out with him. he didnt know we were going out and he just randomly told me
lucky escape from my abusive ex who the police needed to move me away from and i needed an emergency injunction on him for harassment
Reply 11
I went out with what I thought was a really nice guy who was funny, charming, intelligent, good in bed, hardworking etc. I split up with him after about 9 months after I found out that he had been convicted of burning down a church and was in a prison psychiatric wing. 😳
Original post by ilovecreps
As the title says

i went on a couple of dates with a guy who always seemed to forget his wallet when it came to paying the bill yet always ordered the most expensive thing on the menu with excessive alcoholic drinks on the side too and then when we came back to his house (the first and last time) he kept pushing me onto the bed and forcing me into things i didnt want to do, i knew it was wrong the way he was treating me so i dumped his ass and now he has three baby mommas and im so glad im not one of them! (i was 16 and he was 22 at the time)
Original post by stefano865
Having a threesome with her mother and sister.

Still alive to tell the tale. :wink:

It helps greatly when you have an X button to quickly close the tab. :tongue:
Original post by Drez999
I went out with what I thought was a really nice guy who was funny, charming, intelligent, good in bed, hardworking etc. I split up with him after about 9 months after I found out that he had been convicted of burning down a church and was in a prison psychiatric wing. 😳

sounds like my ex only i think his past was worse :/
No escape, still trapped :tongue:
Reply 16
Original post by shawtyb
sounds like my ex only i think his past was worse :/

Sorry to hear that.
There are some weird people out there but also some really lovely ones. 😎
Original post by Drez999
Sorry to hear that.
There are some weird people out there but also some really lovely ones. 😎

its all cool, last time i saw him he was banged up in jail again , im more then happy with my boyf now

Spoiler

Reply 18
Original post by shawtyb
its all cool, last time i saw him he was banged up in jail again , im more then happy with my boyf now

Spoiler

Coolio, I'm pleased for you 😎
I've had quite a few but one was in prison not long after I split with her, another threatened to beat my family up and lied about being pregnant after I finished with her for being controlling.

Quick Reply

Latest