The Student Room Group

Is it Possible for me to get A*'s?

I achieved AAAB last year but I did not put as much work as I could've. I dropped french and carried on Chemistry (240/300UMS) Grade A, Physics (256/300UMS) Grade A and Mathematics (220/300UMS) (this was because I completely mucked up on M1 and got 50 UMS) Do you think it is possible for me to achieve A*'s in my A2's If i start working now ? Thanks please give scenarios
Reply 1
Original post by Cheesecake Ali
I achieved AAAB last year but I did not put as much work as I could've. I dropped french and carried on Chemistry (240/300UMS) Grade A, Physics (256/300UMS) Grade A and Mathematics (220/300UMS) (this was because I completely mucked up on M1 and got 50 UMS) Do you think it is possible for me to achieve A*'s in my A2's If i start working now ? Thanks please give scenarios

Yes. You have roughly 3 months and if you work diligently it's an achievable goal. I'm in the same situation + Further Maths.
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
Yes. You have roughly 3 months and if you work diligently it's an achievable goal. I'm in the same situation + Further Maths.

Could you give me tips on C4 integration finding it very difficult and also C3 trig. If I were to do around 4 hours a day excluding Sunday's would this be enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Could you give me tips on C4 integration finding it very difficult and also C3 trig. If I were to do around 4 hours a day excluding Sunday's would this be enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's no-one that can say how much time you need to spend working. It will be different for everyone, and really depends on what you are doing in your time, not how long you are doing it for. But of course, yes, A* is possible.
Original post by M_17
There's no-one that can say how much time you need to spend working. It will be different for everyone, and really depends on what you are doing in your time, not how long you are doing it for. But of course, yes, A* is possible.

Thanks so much because I really want to achieve the highest I can

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only solid tip I can give you is to practice and post on the Maths forum if you're confused! I wouldn't time myself; rather, I'd look to get certain tasks done.

Quick Reply

Latest