The Student Room Group

As level psychology

Hi

Is anyone willig to say how they revised AS Psychology (I do AQA) and its reallyhard memorising all this content.

Any recommended techniques? Or useful resources even?
Do you have a checklist to work against?

Then it's a case of reading, making posters, re-writing notes, explaining to other people, practicing and understanding what exam questions are asking you....
Reply 2
Original post by Findlay6
Do you have a checklist to work against?

Then it's a case of reading, making posters, re-writing notes, explaining to other people, practicing and understanding what exam questions are asking you....

Hey thanks for the checklist I'll print that off thank you so much

What revision guide do you use for psychology?
Original post by Shamim1
Hey thanks for the checklist I'll print that off thank you so much

What revision guide do you use for psychology?

I teach it, so I use the CGP guides for concise info or the AQA textbook (eysenck) for more detail.
I began by making powerpoint presentations and sumerising the content i have learnt. Then watch it a few tines and done some past papers. You learn alot better through making mistakes as you will remember to not make that mistake for that question again
Reply 5
I've been making revision cards, if you don't want to write them out then Quizlet is a good one for making them quicker and it gives you different ways of learning them :smile:
I've also been doing practice questions and textbook questions, the CGP revision guide is also good for a summary of everything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending