The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

chemistry applicants 2016

anyone got an offer for chemistry? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to a UCAS visit day tomorrow :-) Have you?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by bankruptline35
Going to a UCAS visit day tomorrow :-) Have you?

got an offer, I'm going to an applicant day in March. what's the UCAS visit day? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm going to an offer day tomorrow too :smile: Does anyone know what we're actually going to do there? I've heard they quiz you, so i'm a little scared haha
Original post by luckyloki
I'm going to an offer day tomorrow too :smile: Does anyone know what we're actually going to do there? I've heard they quiz you, so i'm a little scared haha

oh wow, let me know how it goes, I hope they don't quiz :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
It was actually quite chill, they basically give you a talk about the history of the uni and spend the rest of the time letting you talk to existing students and touring the labs :smile: No quizzing whatsoever
Original post by bubblegumcat
oh wow, let me know how it goes, I hope they don't quiz :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was actually quite chill, they basically give you a talk about the history of the uni and spend the rest of the time letting you talk to existing students and touring the labs :smile: No quizzing whatsoever

oh cool thanks :smile: how were the labs? did the uni look nice? also what time does it finish?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by bubblegumcat
oh cool thanks :smile: how were the labs? did the uni look nice? also what time does it finish?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The labs were really cool. So was the uni, the big building in the Bloomsbury campus is so awesome. Mine was from 1-4 :smile:
The labs were really cool. So was the uni, the big building in the Bloomsbury campus is so awesome. Mine was from 1-4 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending