The Student Room Group

How to add SAT score to UCAS application?

Which SAT qualification do I choose(there are "reasoning test", "designed from 2016", "redesigned from 2016") and what do I put as the titles?
Hi, I'm in the same boat! There are like six different options, and I have no idea which one is which. I wrote the regular SAT without an essay.
I still haven't found a solution. If you somehow find out what to do, please fill me in.
I will! Have been searching the Internet, but so far, no thing's come up.
I decided to contact UCAS directly, and this is the response I got:

"I would reccomend checking with your school which you have taken, either 'SAT Reasoning Test' or just 'SAT', then from these two you will need to select the 'redesigned from 2016', as you have taken this after 2016."

As for the titles, it seems as though you add your Mathematics and Evidence-based Reading and Writing scores separately, so I think those will be the titles.

Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for the information. I appreciate it!!!
P.S. For any issues with the UCAS application, I highly recommend contacting them via Facebook Messenger. They respond quickly and are very helpful.
why would you guys want to come here to the UK for universities?

Arent, they much better there in the USA?
Original post by Rachael de Klerk
P.S. For any issues with the UCAS application, I highly recommend contacting them via Facebook Messenger. They respond quickly and are very helpful.

Thanks for the heads up
Original post by sdfgfsaq

I'm aiming for UK, but I had already written the SAT before I decided that. I have a good score so I'm just adding it to my application in case it helps.
Original post by sdfgfsaq

I'm not from the US, so I'm applying to both UK and US.
Reply 11
what should do for digital SAT as dont have facebook so cant talk to ucas team

Original post by Rachael de Klerk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending