The Student Room Group

Journey to Medical School - Year 11

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HouseOfRichman
I am now enjoying the gift of a delightful cold after my exams, which finished on Wednesday. In order to begin preparing for A-Levels, I have been talking to my friends in 6th form about the things they found hardest in year 12 in the subjects I am doing as well as keeping up to date with my reading lists and "head start" revision guides. Hope everyone is enjoying summer and I wish everyone the best of luck with results day (3 days after my birthday!!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please can you post their advice and your reading lists/how your preparing for A-Levels for the rest of us to know what on Earth we could be doing to stay on track :smile:

Also do you recommend like getting a revision guide for A Level Chem to stay getting into it? Do you recommend the CGP ones?

Thanks!
In case you hadn't noticed, it's results day!! I opened my results to find that I had beaten my predicted grades and had the highest results my school has ever had :smile: they are *drum roll please*

9A*s and 2As with 100%UMS in 11 exams :smile:

I am incredibly happy with my results and I wish everyone the best of luck with whatever they are moving onto next year! For me that'll be Maths, Biology, Chemistry and English Literature at my first choice sixth form!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HouseOfRichman
In case you hadn't noticed, it's results day!! I opened my results to find that I had beaten my predicted grades and had the highest results my school has ever had :smile: they are *drum roll please*

9A*s and 2As with 100%UMS in 11 exams :smile:

I am incredibly happy with my results and I wish everyone the best of luck with whatever they are moving onto next year! For me that'll be Maths, Biology, Chemistry and English Literature at my first choice sixth form!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fantastic results, you should be very proud. Carry that on to next year and you'll stand an excellent chance of getting into medicine. Congrats and enjoy the rest of your summer:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending