The Student Room Group

UCL HPE or Warwick PAIS?

Torn between Warwick PAIS (Politics and International Studies) or UCL's HPE (History, Politics and Economics).

Any opinions?
Are you particularly interested in Russia/Eastern Europe? HPE is based at UCL's School of Slavonic and East European Studies and is quite heavily focused on that region. If you're not mad keen on Russia, go to Warwick.
Reply 2
i'm having this same dilemma! I've got offers for hpe at ucl, epais at warwick and pais and quantitative methods! I'm trying to decide between epais and hpe. have you got any closer to making a decision?
Reply 3
i really like warwick because of how thorough the course is, as in you can choose to look at so many different things, but i really like the idea of going to london :/
Hey, i just saw this thread what did you guys end up choosing?
Reply 5
Original post by student2399

I went with warwick as firm and ucl insurance! I prefer the course so much more than UCL and it is a grade higher so makes so much more sense putting it first. I also do still like the idea of a proper campus uni :smile: I think i will get the chance to live/work in london later on so might as well go for warwick, really hope I get in now!!!
Reply 6
Original post by student2399

also it was epais i went for at warwick :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending