The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

There's a boy on my course and basically says he could see us going somewhere, he did say this when we were drunk however, but surely he spoke in great detail about it, it meant something

We met in september and we got on well, never thought anything about being together or fancying him really. He got with another girl, and dated her for a month and a half,she has now however had to move back to America (we live in uk). She moved two weeks ago, and we kissed the other night when we were drunk and he spoke about how he likes me and how he can't hold on to hope with her because it's not realistic and we are so young.

He told me he would text me, which he did, not much (don't think he's a big texter to be honest).

I just don't know where i stand and it's driving me insane, i think he obviously needs more time he can't just get with me 2 weeks after she has moved away, but i quite like him and would like to know. It's only been 2 days since we had this conversation but yeah…

I need to stop thinking about it, it's driving me insane.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
title: "Does he like me?"

first sentence: "There's a boy on my course and basically he has now told me he likes me."

yes.
Original post by lousmithy
There's a boy on my course and basically he has now told me he likes me.

We met in september and we got on well, never thought anything about being together or fancying him really. He got with another girl, and dated her for a month and a half,she has now however had to move back to America (we live in uk). She moved two weeks ago, and we kissed the other night when we were drunk and he spoke about how he likes me and how he can't hold on to hope with her because it's not realistic and we are so young.

He told me he would text me, which he did, not much (don't think he's a big texter to be honest).

I just don't know where i stand and it's driving me insane, i think he obviously needs more time he can't just get with me 2 weeks after she has moved away, but i quite like him and would like to know. It's only been 2 days since we had this conversation but yeah…

I need to stop thinking about it, it's driving me insane.

You have already answered your own question. :colonhash:
Reply 3
Original post by DeadEnd_96
You have already answered your own question. :colonhash:

It's not so much does he like me, it's i need to stop thinking and it's driving me crazy.

Just wanted advice as to how to handle it
Reply 4
Original post by Kre
title: "Does he like me?"

first sentence: "There's a boy on my course and basically he has now told me he likes me."

yes.

Hes right
Original post by lousmithy
It's not so much does he like me, it's i need to stop thinking and it's driving me crazy.

Just wanted advice as to how to handle it

Talking to other guys can help you shift your attention away from him. Or perhaps you can do something you like to keep your occupied.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending