The Student Room Group

University?

Are there any university's that accept only as level grades. I dropped out last year for personal reasons but would still like to go to university. The grades i had were BCEE.

Are there any university's in East midlands that would accept me to start at foundation level?
Original post by raikate
Are there any university's that accept only as level grades. I dropped out last year for personal reasons but would still like to go to university. The grades i had were BCEE.

Are there any university's in East midlands that would accept me to start at foundation level?

Its rare for a university to accept anyone without any A2's,which degree subject are you interested in?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Its rare for a university to accept anyone without any A2's,which degree subject are you interested in?

Computer science. I searched foundation courses but couldnt find any available so I guess there's no chance right?
Original post by raikate
Computer science. I searched foundation courses but couldnt find any available so I guess there's no chance right?

I m afraid so, have you looked into access courses or perhaps consider open university ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending