The Student Room Group

Thailand - What do take?

Hi guys, off to Thailand soon (April) what do I take? I have shorts, t shirts etc need to buy a cap. Do I anything specific?

Also, I will be wearing trainers, I am not a fan of flip flops (hate showing my feet) any alternatives?

Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by djkilol
Hi guys, off to Thailand soon (April) what do I take? I have shorts, t shirts etc need to buy a cap. Do I anything specific?

Also, I will be wearing trainers, I am not a fan of flip flops (hate showing my feet) any alternatives?

Thanks!

Hi, I'm off to Thailand in April too! What airline are you flying with?
Reply 2
Original post by davidguettafan
Hi, I'm off to Thailand in April too! What airline are you flying with?

hi Thai
Original post by djkilol
hi Thai

Cool - what parts of Thailand do you intend to visit? I want to visit the beaches they look so beautiful.
Reply 4
Original post by davidguettafan
Cool - what parts of Thailand do you intend to visit? I want to visit the beaches they look so beautiful.

I will be staying in bangkok or a week, then Phuket and a few other places not sure. What about u?
Original post by djkilol
I will be staying in bangkok or a week, then Phuket and a few other places not sure. What about u?

Yeah I want to do Bangkok, Phuket, and Koh Tao. :smile:
Bangkok and Phuket? Is this real. I swear the Thai cities just...
I'd say a week is too long in Bangkok really. Party obviously on Koh San road etc and see what there is to see around the city but all can be done in less than a week. I found it to be the sort of place that would be awesome to live in if you were working in a decent paid full time job, but if you are just travelling and not working there you'd likely get board of it within a week easy.
Reply 8
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
I'd say a week is too long in Bangkok really. Party obviously on Koh San road etc and see what there is to see around the city but all can be done in less than a week. I found it to be the sort of place that would be awesome to live in if you were working in a decent paid full time job, but if you are just travelling and not working there you'd likely get board of it within a week easy.

Hi we have family in Bangkok, so hence why a week... but like you said yes I know for a fact I will get bored after a few days lol.

Quick Reply

Latest