The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Hope starters 2016

Meet your fellow students and ask any questions about starting your studies at Liverpool Hope in 2016!
Reply 1
I have accepted an unconditional offer for English Language and Psychology. Anyone else? :smile:
Liverpool
Visit website
Conditional offer for History and hoping to stay in an Ensuite room
Conditional offer for History and Sociology. Is anyone else doing this course? Feel like I'm the only person 😂
Anyone doing sport and exercise science?
Reply 5
Conditional offer for dance and biology. Anyone doing either of the two?
I have an unconditional offer to study design and will be living on the creative campus. Anybody else?
Reply 7
Studying criminology and sociology and living at home as I already live in Liverpool
Reply 8
I had a conditional offer and met the criteria, got my acceptance letter/e-mail a few weeks ago. I'll be doing an honors degree in Education as well as Special educational needs. Going to be living on the main campus
Reply 9
could anyone let me know how to join the fresher's group on Facebook?
Liverpool Hope Freshers Chat Group 2016/17I think all you do is ask to join (think theres a box sowhere on the page) and they will add you.Hope this helped because I'm not going to get those two minutes of my life back :smile:.
Hi I'm starting in September, studying Psychology. Is anybody staying in Teresa Halls Flat 20, I can't find anyone...
Reply 12
Hi Chloe from London,

Moving in shortly to Wesley Halls for Crim&Soc anyone else?
Original post by cdp_xx
Hi Chloe from London,

I'm doing history with sociolgy
Original post by vsl_2603
Studying criminology and sociology and living at home as I already live in Liverpool

I'm doing history and sociology and I'm staying at home as well
Original post by cdp_xx
Hi Chloe from London,

Doing criminology and sociology but not in halls
Hi I'm studying a psychology degree but not staying in halls as I live in Liverpool.
I am also doing a psychology degree.. Not to sure about halls though as I'm living at home.. Sorry :smile:
Original post by xkirsten.w
Hi I'm starting in September, studying Psychology. Is anybody staying in Teresa Halls Flat 20, I can't find anyone...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending