The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University Group Chats

Hi,

I'm a student who is transferring to Lancaster for second year. Are there any group chats for me to find friends or any advice in general for me to settle in?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I'm a student who is transferring to Lancaster for second year. Are there any group chats for me to find friends or any advice in general for me to settle in?

Hi Anon,

Whilst I don’t know of any current incoming students group chats as I have been at Lancaster for a while now, when I was starting at Lancaster I found some group chats of other new starters on Facebook. As you say it was quite nice to connect with other people also due to start at the uni. These chats may be geared towards freshers rather than second years but they may still be helpful by allowing you to connect with other people planning on starting at Lancaster. There is only a few weeks left until term starts now so regardless of whether you’re able to find a suitable chat now I’m sure you’ll be able to meet plenty of people very soon! In regards to advice please feel free to ask any questions you may have here. There are plenty of ambassadors who will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Hope that helps!

Tineke
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending