The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I really would like to see what goes on in these people's minds
This is a good thing. He will likely be killed by an airstrike or in a gun fight, and wont be a problem for us anymore. This is natural selection.
Original post by AlwaysWatching
This is a good thing. He will likely be killed by an airstrike or in a gun fight, and wont be a problem for us anymore. This is natural selection.

And what about the ones who decide they don't need to go over to some ME country to join ISIS, it's not like we can airstrike ourselves.

Natural selection? the social Darwinism is actually going against us. There are more Muslims in Europe than there has ever been, there are less non-Muslims in the ME than ever before. The natural selection is favoring them, not us. This one guy might die, but he will help finish of the complete removal of non-Muslims from the ME while his friends set up shop and begin the process here in Europe.
Read about this a few months ago. Hilarious though. Possibly the most Swedish thing I'd ever read.
Reply 5
Original post by HanSoloLuck
And what about the ones who decide they don't need to go over to some ME country to join ISIS, it's not like we can airstrike ourselves.

Good point. I would have thought he would be way more use to ISIS living in Europe than just joining the fresh meat in Syria, which have a fairly low life expectancy judging from the demise of other Europeans who went.

Oh well Sweden, it was nice while it lasted. I liked your negroballs....ooops! African-American balls.
Original post by G8D
Sweden is a failed state.

A failing state.

It has to, and can, sort itself out.
Sweden
YES
Let's hope he also gets shot by Syrian forces.
Reply 9
Original post by G8D

:biggrin:
Multiculturalism is dumb. There shouldn't be multiculturalism, there should be assimilation to make sure people in Europe respect the different European cultures.
Original post by Dodgypirate
A failing state.

It has to, and can, sort itself out.

Exactly!
Original post by G8D
I wonder if it failed, would the rest of the West learn?

Libya is failed state and even though it doesn't lie on the European continent, we didn't learn from it.
Original post by G8D

it's funny because in 2016 you're pretty much bang on the funny. I see sweden as, ironically, a victim of "stockholm" syndrome...
Original post by G8D
Libya couldn't be less relevant to Europe, there was nothing from which we could learn.

To be fair, the Swedes deserve a malevolent dictator at the moment.
Reply 15
Original post by KimKallstrom
To be fair, the Swedes deserve a malevolent dictator at the moment.

WWOD? What would Odin do?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sweden be feeling decidedly culturally enriched right about now. Wonder how long it'll be till we see the next Scandinavian Anders Breivik :rolleyes:

Sweden is gone. Everyone still living there who isn't a village pensioner who has no idea whats going on is mentally ill. Even most of the Swedes who see in Britain are mentally ill.

Norway, Finland and Denmark have more of a chance.
Lol for every Swedish terrorist in Syria there are 4 times as many British terrorists walking amongst them.

And you lot think Sweden is a failing state ... 😒
I've found his Norwegian cousin...

image.jpg
Reply 19
Idiot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending