The Student Room Group

Stockholm School of Economics 2021 application thread

I am creating this thread so that applicants for Bachelor programs at the Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) can exchange their stats and application status 😀.

I will start:
Program I applied to: BSc in Business and Economics
GPA: 36 IB Points, 5 in Math SL
SAT: 1300 (Math: 700, EBRW: 600).
Extracurriculars: Just a bunch of volunteering and in-school activities such as student council.

I hope this thread becomes active and helpful!
Ay Another (potential) Swedish international student I see!

Yeah Stockholm is a good University! I myself have submitted a few applications for Bachelor's. Though me being a Geographer I've prioritized courses at Lund with an International Business & Politics course at Stockholm as a backup.

Judging by the fact that you've done GPA's & SAT's I presume you didn't do school in the UK?

All the best for your application!
Original post by sam.rikard
I am creating this thread so that applicants for Bachelor programs at the Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) can exchange their stats and application status 😀.

I will start:
Extracurriculars: Just a bunch of volunteering and in-school activities such as student council.

I cannot speak for SSE but I have experience about SSE RIGA. Overall, I wouldn't recommend SSE RIGA if you are ambitious and want to have a good job abroad . Riga's school accept pretty stupid people and like I said I had a bad experience
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by sam.rikard

I will start:

Did you get into the University? And what were the interview questions like?
Original post by danisreallycool
Did you get into the University? And what were the interview questions like?

I don't think the Swedish admissions do interviews... I got into Lund and from my experience I would be very surprised if any Swedish university has even the legal mechanisms in place to interview students on the basis of aiding admissions.
If you apply to the Stockholm School of Economics, they do Digital Interviews in February. I know in Riga they do it to see your personality, however I am unsure about the SSE one.

The application process for SSE is harshh, it’s your High School Diploma + Admissions Exam (SAT/ACT/TSA) + Proving you speak english + CV/Resume + Personal Statement + Motivational Letter + Interview. I think there’s more but it’s pretty intense
Original post by SoonToBeExpat
I don't think the Swedish admissions do interviews... I got into Lund and from my experience I would be very surprised if any Swedish university has even the legal mechanisms in place to interview students on the basis of aiding admissions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending