The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is Matt Bellamy!

I'm studying... Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy and Ethics (all AQA)

I'm interested in... Music (Muse and Rise Against amongst others), football (Newcastle and Leicester), sci-fi and fantasy.

My study level is... A-level (A2)
Hi, how are you revising for sociology this year? I also take psychology and religious studies
Reply 2
...I'm not sure, that's the trickiest one to revise as there aren't any set essays for it :/ I was thinking just reading through and writing down everything from the revision notes our teacher gave us, and make flashcards for them. Did you have anything in mind?
I completely agree!! When are you starting to revise crime and deviance btw? I don't know whether to just concentrate on beliefs this holiday and then do crime and deviance afterwards!
And yes same!! I'm just doing flash cards and notes at the moment
Reply 5
I have no idea, I'm afraid! :/ I'll go through it once I've finished going through all of the unit 3's, as well as unit 1 sociology and unit 2 psychology as I'm resitting those, fun times...

And nice :3 I find notes a lot easier than flashcards though
Reply 6
The crime and deviance exam isn't until June 23rd/24th anyway I think, so you could probably go a little longer without going through that again just yet :smile:
Oh gosh couldn't deal with resits aswell😂 Yeah I'm gonna put crime and deviance off for aslong as possible, it's such a massive chunk
Reply 8
Yeah, I'm regretting not working hard enough last year haha, and yeah, I don't think it's as big as mass media though (unless you're doing a different sociology unit 3)

Quick Reply

Latest