The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

International student looking for fellow housemates - Guildford, Surrey (repost)

Hey there. My name's Matt, an international student (half Brit, half Jap) at Surrey, looking for other international students to live with. I recently had a medical emergency so I didn't have the time to look for new accommodation sadly but, I'm pretty tidy, always clean up after myself and generally chill and mind my own business. I've lived with guys and girls before and can get along with (almost) anyone so, if you're looking for an extra housemate, have a spare room or know anyone who does please let me know (email or reply).
Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by MattDLC
Hey there. My name's Matt, an international student (half Brit, half Jap) at Surrey, looking for other international students to live with. I recently had a medical emergency so I didn't have the time to look for new accommodation sadly but, I'm pretty tidy, always clean up after myself and generally chill and mind my own business. I've lived with guys and girls before and can get along with (almost) anyone so, if you're looking for an extra housemate, have a spare room or know anyone who does please let me know (email or reply).
Cheers

Hello Matt, did you find any roommates, if you did and they need another one, could you please let me know
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending