The Student Room Group

Edexcel German Exam

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the listening audios for the edexcel german past papers.
I have looked at the pearson website but I can only find the oral exams and the past papers but not the audio for it.

Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by ramina.m
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the listening audios for the edexcel german past papers.
I have looked at the pearson website but I can only find the oral exams and the past papers but not the audio for it.

Thanks!

Where are you looking?

For A Level German, on the exam materials page all the audio files are mixed within the other past paper files:

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-a-levels/german-2008.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials

If you scroll down the blue arrow zip-page icons = the mp3 audios.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending