The Student Room Group

Is it time to ban pork in school canteens

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SMEGGGY
**** off!

Accommodate non muslims in their countries then we'll do the same

50 + Islamic Countries allow Alcohol & Pork and erection of religious buildings. Gurdwaras, Synagogues, Churches, Mandirs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you want Britain to stoop down to that level?

Saudi Arabia does this so we can do it too. Fantastic idea.
Original post by Frank Underwood
Yes ban pork and cripple the pork industry, great idea.

Agreed
Should we ban beef too because there's a lot of Indians in the UK?

Spoiler

Reply 23
While we are at it lets ban certain nursery rhymes and easter and Christmas. Things are getting out of hand. There are more people that are racial towards white christians than the other way round. I think as a Country we bend over backwards to accommodate foreign religions but are still criticised for not doing enough.
Ban canteens, introduce cannibalism.
no. this is not a muslim country. you guys are asking for too much. if this is how you feel, mate there are plenty islamic countries you can go to. women will be covered head to toe and no pork will be on the menu.

the next thing i know, muslim prayers will be blasting out the speakers on the streets of england.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Ban canteens, introduce cannibalism.

Let's also put the working class to use, introduce a hunger games

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
Let's also put the working class to use, introduce a hunger games

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's about time that they were of some use.
I dont think theres need to do something as drastic as that but just introduce more halal meals, so theres plenty of meals for everyone
No. Muslims should adapt to the customs of the countries they have immigrated to and stop demanding special treatment, just like I did when I immigrated to Malaysia for two years, a muslim majority country.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Elise213
no. this is not a muslim country. you guys are asking for too much. if this is how you feel, mate there are plenty islamic countries you can go to. women will be covered head to toe and no pork will be on the menu.

the next thing i know, muslim prayers will be blasting out the speakers on the streets of england.

Here! Here! This is Great Britain not that it feels so great to the natives anymore! 😯🙅
Original post by Optimum_
So you want Britain to stoop down to that level?

Saudi Arabia does this so we can do it too. Fantastic idea.

Yes, tolerance has it's limits.

Fire with fire concept will work. You give up pork out of respect for those Muslims that are intolerant of the British way
Reply 32
I'm a vegetarian but I'm not going to ask anyone to take meat off the menu

What a stupid suggestion
How about take your own food, bring absolutely anything, just not pork

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by intelligent con
If Brits want pork they can eat it at home.

If muslims don't want to eat pork then they should bring packed lunch.
Come on, OP. This isn't Sweden ya know.
Just a bit of an extreme reaction to a relatively small problem....

It's not like you're forced to eat pork if it's an option, I managed to go 11 years using a school canteen without eating so much as a bacon sandwich.

There's a very simple solution to not being able to eat certain things from the canteen, bring your own damned lunch.
I have one word for you: Assimilation. You came here, feel free to adapt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending