The Student Room Group

is this bad?

im in year 11 and dont take lunch to school, my mom buys things such as crisps and chocolate bars
i started to not take lunch maybe near the end of yr10
Reply 1
hey!

i hope your doing okay, im sorry to hear your struggling with this. is there a reason, for example is it the type of food your mum buys? have you spoken to her about this? it is very important you eat, are you able to have access to the school canteen?

wishing you all the best :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by hurtinguser
im in year 11 and dont take lunch to school, my mom buys things such as crisps and chocolate bars
i started to not take lunch maybe near the end of yr10

Do you mean you only eat crisps and chocolate bars for lunch?
Reply 3
Original post by Notnek
Do you mean you only eat crisps and chocolate bars for lunch?

well, i used to have a sandwich then bar and crisps but i also have an option of taking healthy things as well such as fruit
Original post by angelli
hey!

i hope your doing okay, im sorry to hear your struggling with this. is there a reason, for example is it the type of food your mum buys? have you spoken to her about this? it is very important you eat, are you able to have access to the school canteen?

wishing you all the best :smile:

its not because of what she buys, she's noticed that i dont take lunch to school and there is a school canteen but the parents have to put money in an online account
tbh i think its because something happened between me and someone in my year, which i then decided to sit by myself which i felt ppl staring at me and didnt want to do it again
Reply 4
well, i used to have a sandwich then bar and crisps but i also have an option of taking healthy things as well such as fruit

But what do you eat regularly for lunch now? Your posts are not clear.
Reply 5
Original post by Notnek
But what do you eat regularly for lunch now? Your posts are not clear.

i dont eat anything at lunch
Reply 6
i dont eat anything at lunch

What do you eat during the rest of the day?
Reply 7
Original post by Notnek
What do you eat during the rest of the day?

well i have breakfast sometimes cereal and for dinner whatever is made at home like a savoury dish
Reply 8
well i have breakfast sometimes cereal and for dinner whatever is made at home like a savoury dish

Ok well you probably already know that skipping lunch is not going to be good for your health. Eating is the most important thing we have to do in our lives because everything else we do relies on it.

Have you spoken to your parents about this? Surely they wouldn’t be happy if they knew? I can understand that it’s tough conversation but your health should be more important than anything.

Quick Reply

Latest