The Student Room Group

IB textbooks

Hi , i'm currently doing GCSEs (not iGCSE) and am studying IB next year at an international school on a schol.

I'm definitely doing HL Chem and Math , and as i'm british and a lot of the students (1/3) are going to be indian , their knowledge far exceeds mine so I need to do some catch up over the summer before I go there .

Does anyone know where I can get HL Chem and Math textbooks? I'm able to find the OSC revision guides an amazon , and have the math one , I just can't find any actual textbooks where they explain stuff ??

Thanks in advance!!
I'd have an HL maths book that'll need a new home in 2 weeks when I finish my exams :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I also have the maths revision guide...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I would have a HL Chem textbook and Revision Guide to offer. It has a bit of highlighting though
Original post by sarahjennyp
I'd have an HL maths book that'll need a new home in 2 weeks when I finish my exams :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's awesome - good luck in your exam ! How much would you like me to pay for them? PM me your price haha . Thanks!!
Original post by kiki0145
I would have a HL Chem textbook and Revision Guide to offer. It has a bit of highlighting though

That's also awesome , and the highlighting wouldn't be a problem! Would you be willing to sell them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending