The Student Room Group

Interrail route help please?

Hey guys!

So, this year I've decided to travel solo - I'm off uni until September, so I'm going to make the most of it while I can :smile: I have some trips booked for April and June, but I really want to do something in July/august when it's really hot abroad and with it being school holidays, inter railing around Europe seems like the cheapest option. I'm thinking of going for the 22 days continuous use pass.

So, I have some ideas of places I want to visit:

Pisa
Venice
Amsterdam
Berlin
Brussels
Barcelona
Madrid
Lisbon
Prague
Gothenburg
Oslo
Croatia

I get that I won't be able to visit them all within the time frame, so I'm wondering if anyone has any advice re. the best ones to visit and which route to take?

hello!

my friend and I will hopefully be out and about interailing at that point (somewhere around June), looking to meet up with someone out there experiencing the same sort of stuff!

Regards,
L
I have visited Berlin and Venice and I would definitely recommend them! There is so much history in Berlin and everything is amazing in Venice, especially the ice cream which includes a Nutella flavour!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im in the exact same position as you! I’m 19 and starting uni in September. Haven’t planned anything yet but wanting to go the same time as you. Message me if you want and we could meet up!
Interrail has a bunch of information up on its site now that might help, especially the 'Europe's hidden gems' section.

Quick Reply

Latest