The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Nurse Paramedic Integrated Masters

Hi everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone had got into the Nurse Paramedic course at Edge Hill with just slightly under UCAS points?

I’m looking to retrain and this course would be perfect for me but I just fall short of the required UCAS points and don’t want this to be a block to me retraining.

Thanks in advanced!
Original post by MancStudent2405
Hi everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone had got into the Nurse Paramedic course at Edge Hill with just slightly under UCAS points?

I’m looking to retrain and this course would be perfect for me but I just fall short of the required UCAS points and don’t want this to be a block to me retraining.

Thanks in advanced!

You may be able to trybthe fast track course. It's free and is a way of getting on to some degree courses. I'm hoping to do it next year.
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by MancStudent2405
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advanced!

Hi @MancStudent2405,

It's great to hear that you would like to study MSci (Hons) Nurse Paramedic (Adult).

Typical offers are 120-128 UCAS Tariff points, plus GCSE English Language and GCSE Mathematics at Grade C or Grade 4 or above (or equivalent).

We may be able to offer considerations for students who are slightly below the required points, however, this is ultimately at the discretion of the course leader.

For me to assist you further, could you please clarify your UCAS Tariff points and any further qualifications you have? Please email us directly at [email protected].

Unfortunately, Fastrack does not offer routes to MSci (Hons) Nurse Paramedic (Adult). However, we have previously offered routes to BSc (Hons) Nursing.

I hope this helps,

Melissa- Course Enquiries

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending