The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Have a made a huge mistake ? East slope

I'm a gap year student, who recently accepted an unconditional offer to study politics at Sussex. I have just finished applying for accommodation and put east slope as my first choice based on what I heard about the social life and the price of rent. Having read lots of forums I'm beginning to think I may regret this decision. Can anyone confirm whether the east slope is as bad as some forums say? I'm not fussy and probably can manage for a year but it there is an alternative accommodation which is a reasonable price and has a decent social life I would consider changing. Thanks 😊
(edited 8 years ago)
BRO! Finally I've found someone who's doing politics as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
East slope is pretty slummy, but if you've done a gap year you'll be amongst great company.

Honestly I lived in northfield which was like a damn hotel, but the social life was dead.

Put it this way - if I had to live on campus again, i'd 100% pick east slope IN A HEARTBEAT
Reply 3
have loads of friends there, you will not regret in the slightest. you'll have such a fun time and its only a year anyways so make the most of it! personally i live in norwich house, slightly better standard but its basically the same!

edit- feel free to ask me any questions you want

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending