The Student Room Group

Does Iran think that USA lost the Iraq War?

You had all those people dressing up like babies in a boat after the capture of the US navy vessel and Obama's deal. Do they think that America lost that war out of pride because they had a war with Iraq and probably think they won it? Are they that stupid?
Reply 1
Original post by The_Last_Melon
You had all those people dressing up like babies in a boat after the capture of the US navy vessel and Obama's deal. Do they think that America lost that war out of pride because they had a war with Iraq and probably think they won it? Are they that stupid?

What are you saying makes no sense to me.
Original post by M14B
What are you saying makes no sense to me.

Are you interested in politics?
Reply 3
Original post by The_Last_Melon
Are you interested in politics?

Sure!
Original post by M14B
Sure!

Srry I think the problem is my communication.

There's a phenomena where people like to think of themselves as divine, or supreme. Somehow. I wonder if Iranians have this, at least their conservative types. It's the thing that makes warriors believe they're invisible, or can dodge bullets. Usually, in fair fights, it helps you win because of high confidence and therefore willingness to take calculated risks.

Now with this Iran situation afaik Obama has done a deal with Iran saying they can continue their nuclear program as long as they don't make weapons, but they just mocked the USA just after striking the deal, which seems to imply that they aren't loyal to it, perhaps. It depends how strongly the government are going to enforce the new rules. Also, Netanyahu a few months ago said that Iran has terror cells all over the world, which seems to imply that they'd easily be able to nuke somewhere now if they wanted to, particularly since the US government has given them a **** ton of money and even John Kerry said "some of it might go to terrorism".

And they also took US hostages recently and demanded a nuclear scientist back. So it's quite a tense situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending