The Student Room Group

confidence - will this help me gain it?

What are peoples opinionson dudeoir photo shoots? - google Susie MackieIam seriously thinking about having one done. I have been deeply insecure aboutmy body for years and I think this may be a way to overcome my issues. I know Iwont look as good as these pictures, but hopefully I will get at least a fewdecent photos.I am particularly interested in what you girls think of a manhaving what is essentially a boudoir shoot.Do you think this will help meovercome my body confidence issues?
Reply 1
everyone has a different body type and i think the way to gain more confidence is to be yourself and make the best of you are.like some girls when given a comlpent turn around say no im not but instead of doing that just day thank you and belive that your body is as beautful as you are ,inside and out. but most of all its what you feel comfedmole with
i do apologys if they is any spell mistake as i suffer with really really bad dyixya.
I'd never heard of the term before, so I did indeed look her up.

I've seen a lot better *doir photos than that... including from people who will give you the images in rather better formats and not charge so much.

But if the idea is attractive, go for it.
I think it's a good idea. Putting on glamorous make up and lingerie is one of my favourite ways to feel good about myself. I've thought about doing boudoir photography myself as like a body acceptance exercise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending