The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Never said birth rate makes no difference. What's the word for someone like you who keeps putting things in people's mouths to benefit your flimsy premise?
Obtuse. Delusional. Liar. Immature?

And ok yes I've also made the generic point to others on and off here that Native Americans lost their land to imperialism
Not exactly the same thing as refugees stayin' here for a while nom sayin'?

You just don't see the point, like many other posters have said, you are either a troll or just vey ignorant in basically every subject area.

UK Muslims are currently around 5% of the population, do you accept that in a few years, that will be 10%?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Keeps desperately using the same gif for a response

Ok anything else?

Original post by The_Opinion
You just don't see the point, like many other posters have said, you are either a troll or just vey ignorant in basically every subject area.

UK Muslims are currently around 5% of the population, do you accept that in a few years, that will be 10%?

No many others haven't said it and eve if they have that's fine since they all agree with something I don't? What to expect on the internet when people disagree than name calling and accusations? But only a certain type of person resorts to such.

ANYWAYYYYYY lool again what is your point?

Oh excuse me for not taking seriously your comparison of 100s of years of genocide and imperialism against Native Americans with refugees staying for a while till their country is sorted :rolleyes:
Original post by 0to100
Ok anything else?

No many others haven't said it and eve if they have that's fine since they all agree with something I don't? What to expect on the internet when people disagree than name calling and accusations? But only a certain type of person resorts to such.

ANYWAYYYYYY lool again what is your point?

Oh excuse me for not taking seriously your comparison of 100s of years of genocide and imperialism against Native Americans with refugees staying for a while till their country is sorted :rolleyes:

You didn't answer the question, you are just digging yourself into an ever bigger hole.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
North Korea has a terrible regime , is it indicative of it's people though. I don't care how backward the government is , in most cases it doesn't even represent the majority of the people.

You said this 'Why on earth would anybody think it's a smart idea to take these third world primitives into their homes'? You see children as animals , your just as vile as them.

The guy they took in was 17 wasn't he? Hardly a child at that age. That's true but in the case of Eritrea the government has banned FGM yet it still continues for 89% of girls and women. So it is not the government that has these attitudes, it is clearly the general population

Anyway, I thought you said you weren't going to reply anymore?
Original post by KimKallstrom
Why? On what basis is it hard to believe this happened?

Because why rape the daughter when you have the mother
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Original post by AhmedMA99
Because why rape the daughter when you have the mother
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because he's a sick paedophilic f*ck?
He didn't try to rape her because he was a refugee but because he was a disgusting person.
Love how the media focus on the fact that he is a refugee rather than what he did, it fits their agenda perfectly
Original post by qwertyuipdoe
He didn't try to rape her because he was a refugee but because he was a disgusting person.
Love how the media focus on the fact that he is a refugee rather than what he did, it fits their agenda perfectly

Stating that someone is a refugee is not 'focusing' on that fact. The Swedish media is anything but 'anti-refugee'.
Swedish cuck

Sweden is the most pathetic country to have ever existed
Original post by The_Opinion
I see that you didn't answer the question.I shall take the answer as none. Why don't you let homeless people live in your bedroom with you?

of course i would be cautious about letting a homeless person live in my bedroom but i would with anyone i didn't know. This mother clearly made a mistake letting a refugee stay in her daughter's bedroom......but using this as an excuse to generalise that most refugees will sexually assault is kinda silly.
Original post by bubblegumcat
of course i would be cautious about letting a homeless person live in my bedroom but i would with anyone i didn't know. This mother clearly made a mistake letting a refugee stay in her daughter's bedroom......but using this as an excuse to generalise that most refugees will sexually assault is kinda silly.

This is my point, you don't know these people, and that is why they should not be allowed into the country, we don't know who they are or what their past is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending