The Student Room Group

Extra Ucas points

Hey guys. I get extra points from doing applied ict and Young Enterprise. I was wondering if my uni(Kingston) will actually consider these. Track says that i need a minimum of 280 points from at least 2 a levels. Does this mean that the points count or not?
Thanks
Original post by MyNameIsTaken
Hey guys. I get extra points from doing applied ict and Young Enterprise. I was wondering if my uni(Kingston) will actually consider these. Track says that i need a minimum of 280 points from at least 2 a levels. Does this mean that the points count or not?
Thanks

It's unlikely otherwise they d have said including points from youth enterprise.
Original post by MyNameIsTaken
Thanks

For safety, you need to contact the university and hear it from them. If it doesn't exclude these things on Track, then in theory you should be able to add them onto your two full A levels, but you need to check with them, really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending