The Student Room Group

Extra ucas points

I need 128 ucas points from my access course to apply for the degree I want, that means I would need a high percentage of distinctions. Is there any way of gaining a few extra points elsewhere to take some of the pressure off and also if I don't manage to gain the required amount through the access course.
Thank you.
Original post by Dreamsandwishes
I need 128 ucas points from my access course to apply for the degree I want, that means I would need a high percentage of distinctions. Is there any way of gaining a few extra points elsewhere to take some of the pressure off and also if I don't manage to gain the required amount through the access course.
Thank you.

Anyone?
You can do a first aid course or duke of edinburgh if your school does it but i think you would have had to already put that on your UCAS so i’m not too sure
Original post by Dreamsandwishes
Thank you.

Your offer was made on the basis of the qualifications you listed on your application. Universities aren’t obligated to accept any additional qualifications - if you amend your qualifications they can amend their offer requirements upwards too.
Original post by liblob101205
You can do a first aid course or duke of edinburgh if your school does it but i think you would have had to already put that on your UCAS so i’m not too sure

Neither of those earn tariff points.
Original post by PQ

Neither of those earn tariff points.

Well that’s what my school told me anyway
Original post by liblob101205
Well that’s what my school told me anyway

Your school are wrong. Check the UCAS tariff calculator if you want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending