The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by unprinted
As with most other body parts, penises vary in size. Yours is thicker than average, but not OMG so.

6" girth is 99.38th percentile. I have 6.1" and every partner has said something about it. 6.1" girth is 1 in 4000 men, so yeah, definitely in OMG territory. I use Pasante Super King condoms, which are 22mm(almost an inch) wider than Magnums. I can't even use US condoms, all of them are too narrow.
Reply 21
Again if I needed someone with a bad disposition who's mad at the world who has nothing good to say I would have asked for that if you have nothing good to say don't say nothing at all you're not perfect either man get over it you're a hateful person you shouldn't be texting nobody
Good news!• Did you know that there is someone who died for you on a cross so that you could achieve eternal life?• Did you know that you only have two paths after death?The Bible tells us in the book of Romans 6:23
Original post by amb6z
6" girth is 99.38th percentile. I have 6.1" and every partner has said something about it. 6.1" girth is 1 in 4000 men, so yeah, definitely in OMG territory. I use Pasante Super King condoms, which are 22mm(almost an inch) wider than Magnums. I can't even use US condoms, all of them are too narrow.

Good news!
Did you know that there is someone who died for you on a cross so that you could achieve eternal life?• Did you know that you only have two paths after death?The Bible tells us in the book of Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." and in Ecclesiastes 7:20 it says "Certainly there is no righteous man on earth who does good and never sins."This tells us that all human beings are sinners (we all break God's law), therefore, we deserve God's punishment for going against his word, but the good news is that through his son Jesus Christ we can obtain forgiveness of sins:John 3:16[16] For God loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish, but may have eternal life.Romans 5: 8[8] But God shows his love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God died on a cross for all humanity more than 2000 years ago, rising on the third day and paying a high price for our sins, since in the Bible it tells us that there is a heaven after death but also There is a hell and the kingdom of heaven can only be reached through Jesus Christ through the forgiveness of sins, it is not through any virgin or any saint, or by any other means, there is only one mediator between God and men, so if you want to go to heaven you have to repent of your sins (sex before get married, bad words, driink or have drinks like beer, whiskey and more or have related products that promote drinks, lies, etc.) and follow Jesus (obey biblical commandments). Christ is coming soon! Judgments come to earth (asteroids, earthquakes, etc.), seek God who has great things for your life. God bless you.Prayer:
Prayer: dear Lord Jesus forgive my sins, I know that I am a sinner and I need your forgiveness, enter my heart and guide me towards eternal life, thank you. Amen. Use comdoms or any contraceptive method is sin too
Reply 24
Original post by Anti-TrollPatrol
I'm literally waiting for a mod to confirm my post with a picture of a 6"x 6" glass just to prove my point, I'd prefer if I wasn't attacked for doing my job of filtering out the BS.
i could send you mine to clarify i have the same

Latest