The Student Room Group

Penis Length and Girth

I am 21 and I always knew I had a larger penis but it never just shocked me. However, the other day I decided to measure and I am 8 inches in length and 6.5 inches in girth.

I’ve only had 1 sexual relationship which was with my last gf, and she complained that it hurt a little and that it was big, but never said it was crazy painful. Is this massive or just kinda above average?
Wha you do to make you're penis that big?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am 21 and I always knew I had a larger penis but it never just shocked me. However, the other day I decided to measure and I am 8 inches in length and 6.5 inches in girth.

I’ve only had 1 sexual relationship which was with my last gf, and she complained that it hurt a little and that it was big, but never said it was crazy painful. Is this massive or just kinda above average?

What you do to make you're penis that big ?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

You are in the 95% my friend. I am 7" and 6" girth and am as well.

Quick Reply

Latest