The Student Room Group

Boyfriend is "very well endowed"

Please keep anon or delete.

Ok, I've been with my boyfriend for about three months now, and he has a very large penis, larger than anything I have ever experienced before.
He is a good seven inches when flaccid, and probably about 5/6 inches girth, when aroused. The length doesn't really change.

I however, would be classed as a "deer" by the Karma Sutra as I have a small vagina.

Sex is always very painful for the first minute or so, thereafter it's fine.

However, I always find that I'm very very sore after. I'm not sure if there is a word for the part I'm trying to describe here, but the lower semicircle of my vaginal entrance is always burning and sore after the sex has ended, and it often takes around two days to go away.

How can I stop this soreness from happening? I am always fully aroused before any actual sex begins, I'm just wondering if it will be something that I'll have to endure after every session just because of his girth.

I will be grateful for any help :]

xx

Scroll to see replies

Please remember when replying to this thread that no sex tips are allowed. Thanks :smile:
Reply 2
can use lots of lube?? try going to your doctor, they might be able to help
Reply 3
I've had the burning problem, and I don't think it was to do with my boyfriend's size - he's average, I think. I simply wasn't fully wet enough (despite feeling horny) and the friction caused extreme burning sensation after sex :frown: very painful. Either become wetter or use lube.
I am a similar size to your BF and although it is quite a bit bigger than average it isn't huge so you should be able to manage.

Does he know that he his hurting you? If not speak to him and get him to go a little slower to begin with. I don't think that arousal is the only factor in how accommodating your vagina is going to be it will still take it a little while to get 'warmed up'.
Reply 5
Are you using condoms? They can make things drier.

Given the constraints, it is difficult to give a full answer to this.
Reply 6
Pareesasa
can use lots of lube?? try going to your doctor, they might be able to help

lol how could a doctor help??

but i agree with the luuuuubricant
Reply 7
nnnomi
lol how could a doctor help??

but i agree with the luuuuubricant

help with the soreness!!! like recommend sudocrem or something i duno noggy
i had this problem with my boyfriend
we just tried different positions and found one that worked better
Lube, definitely!!! I find that I'm sore for a good few hours after, but generally it's fine after sleeping overnight :smile:
Like others said, lube is your frienddd.
Reply 11
They make aloe vera lube, it's so soothing :smile:
Anonymous

I however, would be classed as a "deer" by the Karma Sutra as I have a small vagina.

Oh, don't be ridiculous...there's no such thing :rolleyes:
Reply 13
Use more lube. Aloe Vera is very soothing (it stings a bit at first though). And use a condom if you don't already. I always get sore if I have sex without a condom.

You could try stretching?
The solution depends on whether the length or the girth is causing the pain.
I have exactly the same problem- using more lube can help, but doesn't always make a difference. I found the best thing was practice makes perfect! After a while you'll get used to the bigger girth and your body will accomodate it without any problem
Not just lub, but if it is still sore afterwards don't put the whole of his penis inside you, just the first 4" or so. See if that works for you.
I agree with what someone said about condoms, I find that they cause more friction and take away your natural lubrication so it doesn't slide as easily lol. If it is a long term relationship then maybe consider going on the pill, get STI tests done and then stop using condoms. And feel lucky that your bf has a nice big dick, not a small one! Hehe :smile:
I dunno about creams on vaginas - mightn't that mess with your natural system down there? :/

I agree with lube. And some positions (like doggy style) make it feel bigger, so avoid them.
Reply 19
Original post by Butterflyleg
Oh, don't be ridiculous...there's no such thing :rolleyes:
Oh yes there is. I too have a small vagina. I find that by being on top I can control things better which leads to less painful sex.

Quick Reply

Latest