The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 34908seikj
Why? The exam was easy, I want less people getting A*s, more room for me :biggrin:

It wasn't easy for some other people. And c'mon, just pretend for a minute that you actually care and sign up :biggrin:
Original post by Alexa008
Could you put the grade boundaries possibly?

D= 50
C=60
B=95
A=130
A*=160

Out of 200.
Reply 1902
Original post by 9091student
how'd you think you did? i ****ed up, waving goodbye to the A i desperately need to do maths in college ALLOW IT urgh

from looking at the mark scheme i think i got like a secure B to a low A
Original post by LivMalseed
It wasn't easy for some other people. And c'mon, just pretend for a minute that you actually care and sign up :biggrin:

Heaven forbid people having to use their brains in a ****ing maths exam, amirite?
Original post by m_______eg.m
Might lose a mark for not putting a more than 4 times box? Not sure that they would be that strict though they might give it:
I wrote
How many times, per week, do you buy crisps
1-2
3-4
5+

I "wrote how many crisps do you buy per week?"
Would that get the marks???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexa008
Could you put the grade boundaries possibly?

The grade boundaries are decided by the examiners after all of the exam papers have been marked. All you could do is look for the last years grade boundaries and hope they're similar or not.
Any one hoping to get 96 or above on the paper.
That is my minimum.
Original post by Azfar
from looking at the mark scheme i think i got like a secure B to a low A

yh i got a B i think fml, gettin ready to get roasted by my parents on results day
Reply 1908
On the invers question I said k was 10 so all of my answers are one place too small will I get any marks
Reply 1909
Original post by 9091student
yh i got a B i think fml, gettin ready to get roasted by my parents on results day

wat school do u go?
I think I got a solid 80 marks at least :s-smilie:
Original post by Rebqqq
On the invers question I said k was 10 so all of my answers are one place too small will I get any marks

Only 1for knowing k is involved
Came on my laptop to finish my health and social care coursework and somehow ended up back on the student room... Again x10000
Original post by Azfar
wat school do u go?

st.mary redcliffe
Best of luck guys for paper 2, till than enhance your focus to improve your ethic and iq
Original post by Rebqqq

Nope, 4 marks. 3 marks for the correct answers and 1 mark for finding the the constant (k) = 100
Original post by King.Enn
Only 1for knowing k is involved

If I got 2/3 of the figures right how many marks would i get out of 4?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Best of luck guys for paper 2, till than enhance your focus to improve your ethic and iq

hope you get your bloody minimum of 96 marks, aha na i do hope you get what you want though good luckkk
Any one hoping to get 96 or above on the paper.
That is my minimum.

According to the mark scheme im looking at between 94 and 98.
Original post by blueribbons99
If I got 2/3 of the figures right how many marks would i get out of 4?

Posted from TSR Mobile

2 marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending