The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Anybody do A2 AQA Classic civ Augustus/Alexander?
Original post by Ukhti18
Sameee man! So horriblee

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of people think the same... Hopefully that means lower grade boundaries but I think I missed about 35 marks.

Original post by smegsxo
I didn't mind the questions...but now I think I messed them up and did them wrong since so many other people hated them :frown:

Nah you were probably just one of the few that did well! 😊
Original post by emiloujess
A lot of people think the same... Hopefully that means lower grade boundaries but I think I missed about 35 marks.

Nah you were probably just one of the few that did well! 😊

I hope so, thank you for the confidence! I'm sure everyone did better than they thought, we always have a tendency to critique ourselves but not look at positives I feel
Original post by smegsxo
I hope so, thank you for the confidence! I'm sure everyone did better than they thought, we always have a tendency to critique ourselves but not look at positives I feel

No problem :smile: So true, I find it much easier to keep other people thinking positively than myself! I've managed to convince myself that I have at least got into my insurance... I hope I'm right!
just finished C4 waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I legit, just had a nightmare about results day 😭😭😭 so basically it starts off with me walking to school optimistic , like really early to get my results, so first I go on UCAS and it doesn't tell me anything , it doesn't reject me nor accept. Then a teacher hands me my results and its ABD I start crying then I realise I don't even do history so it's the wrong exam sheet -the rest of the dream is me running around to see if I got my desired grades and uni places😭😭😭😭 nowI'm feeling like meh
Now all my exams are done, I'm predicting: A*A*A (geog, chemistry and biology) best case scenario and AAB worst case scenario

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
anyone got pdfs/pictures of the 2016 papers for biology and chemistry AQA by any chance?
My grade predictions:
Best case ABB
Worst case BCC.
Original post by Sacred Ground
Do you really think your A levels are suitable for a competitive Oxford law application? No offence but I doubt it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, hardly any uni takes critical thinking as a subject, especially Oxford

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous_18
I agree, hardly any uni takes critical thinking as a subject, especially Oxford

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that person is only doing them as AS because their school isn't doing AS exams for the ones they're taking to A2, hence why they have more A2 subjects
My grade predictions:
Best case ABB
Worst case BCC.

Not long now mate, I think I'm nervous for you than I am for myself! Haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do NOT want this day to happen :frown:
Original post by jamestg

I do and I don't. Can't stop thinking over my exams and literally wanting to scream. Forgot how stressful they are.
Original post by jamestg

Why? Exams are like a competition between yourself and the whole country, results day is a chance to find out where you came in the competition. I'm excited! I'm only nervous to see if I get into medical school because I don't have a back up plan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not long now mate, I think I'm nervous for you than I am for myself! Haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

51 days is not 'not long' 😂😱 I'm 90% sure I haven't got my firm thanks to that stupid SCLY4 exam and I'm so annoyed at myself because I didn't revise the predictions. Now people who only revised the predictions will get better grades than me 😂 Unless I miraculously got an A in Psych.

Thanks 😂 I'm nervous for everyone tbh because most people are so lovely on here it would be a shame to see anyone in Clearing.

Also @Puddles the Monkey sorry I know it's not my thread but is there any chance it could be stickied? It's a bit of a pain to find 😂
(edited 7 years ago)
51 days is not 'not long' 😂😱 I'm 90% sure I haven't got my firm thanks to that stupid SCLY4 exam and I'm so annoyed at myself because I didn't revise the predictions. Now people who only revised the predictions will get better grades than me 😂 Unless I miraculously got an A in Psych.

Thanks 😂 I'm nervous for everyone tbh because most people are so lovely on here it would be a shame to see anyone in Clearing.

Also @Puddles the Monkey sorry I know it's not my thread but is there any chance it could be stickied? It's a bit of a pain to find 😂

I remember when it was 79 days - it's flown by! The thought of the Olympics starting (in 40 days) will make it seem like results day is almost upon us :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why? Exams are like a competition between yourself and the whole country, results day is a chance to find out where you came in the competition. I'm excited! I'm only nervous to see if I get into medical school because I don't have a back up plan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats a nice analogy !
Are you AS or A2? A2
AS grades: AAA in biology, chemistry and Maths
A2 predictions: A*A*A - A*AA
What subjects are you taking? Maths, Chemistry and Biology
How are your exams going? Done of them! But hopefeully they went fine
To which university are you hoping to go to? University of Bradford
To study what? Pharmacy
How are you feeling about results day? A bit nervous but I think when it comes closer then the real nerves will start to kick in :tongue:
Best case- A* A B
Worst case- A* B D

Aqa Psychology unit 3 and 4 may screw me over 😐.

Just want summer to fly by to results day😂

Quick Reply

Latest