The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Which is more social?

Which is more social, Mason or Chamberlain?
Cant decide between the two!
Original post by FLASH!_AH_AH

mason last time I checked is expensive with **** kitchens, rubbish wifi, and the layout with the flats I hear ppl lightly complain about, and they sometimes say chamberlain is better, so dunno try chamberlain mate. The vale overall is good, nice convenient location depending on the halls you're in, Mason isn't the most convenient of them as far as getting to hotspots in the city, so pritchatts over in edgbaston is better for that choice but aitken at vale as far as sociability might be better because it's a bit small with larger amounts of ppl you share with, you'll meet everyone quicker and stuff. Don't ask how I know but the choice is yours :colone: lol Overall beautiful campus. :ninja:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Well?
Original post by 0to100
Well?

Thanks bro! I reckon imma choose Mason cos I'm not sure I want to have a meal plan!
But still undecided. Put Mason 1 and Chamberlain 2 for now! We shall see if I get any of them!
Thanks bro! I reckon imma choose Mason cos I'm not sure I want to have a meal plan!
But still undecided. Put Mason 1 and Chamberlain 2 for now! We shall see if I get any of them!

Meal plan's got some good stuff but it's good to budget on your own and cook what you want. Which I do. At Mason it's self-catered so yea good luck with your choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending