The Student Room Group

Ideal Guy?

I posted a similar thread about what you're attracted to but I want to what your ideal guy is. Again, no arguments or anything calling out each other's preferences ok?

So I'll go first then obvs. My ideal guy would be;

-Tall (5"9ft-6ft)
- Brown hair
-Well-groomed obvs
-HAZEL EYES LIKE DAMN but any eyes alright :smile:
-A beard like hello mate.
-Arab or Pakistani
-Funny af
-Confident but doesn't take the biscuit
-Smooth af
-Is a well-rounded person :smile: (EDIT: THE PERSONALITY IS WELL-ROUNDED AKA THE PERSON IS GENERALLY NICE AND KIND, HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE)

NoNos
-Boy if you better believe in equality because I cannot stand people who think Men are better than women, NO WE ARE EQUAL.
-Isn't religious (You can't not be religious at all, well for me anyway, you need to be at least kind of religious ya know)
- You can't be like me, like if our personalities match too much then boy there are going to be a lot of arguments ya know bc I'm stubborn af.

How about you?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mrs.Grey
I posted a similar thread about what you're attracted to but I want to what your ideal guy is. Again, no arguments or anything calling out each other's preferences ok?

-Tall (5"9ft-6ft)
- Brown hair
-Well-groomed obvs
-Arab or Pakistani
-Funny af
-Smooth af
-Is a well-rounded person :smile:

NoNos
-Boy if you better believe in equality because I cannot stand people who think Men are better than women, NO WE ARE EQUAL.
-Isn't religious (You can't not be religious at all, well for me anyway, you need to be at least kind of religious ya know)
- You can't be like me, like if our personalities match too much then boy there are going to be a lot of arguments ya know bc I'm stubborn af.

How about you?

I think I may be your perfect guy :smile: kek
Urm

I prefer tall
Any race (I'm all about that interracial shiz eyy but I like East Asian guys :colondollar:)
Any gender bc I'm bi :tongue:
Mainly someone who just understands you really and is willing to be there even after knowing that you have a difficult life. The most ideal person would want to be there at all times and support you. :h:
Good sense of humour of course and will know how to make me smile even after a bad day
Confident but shy because I like to think I'm 50/50 so I could help them be more confident and vice versa :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by Someboady
I think I may be your perfect guy :smile: kek

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Well hello mate but I think I'll have to decide for myself :tongue:
6ft +(I'm already 5'8 myself)
Well groomed
Well educated
From a well known family
Ambitious
Good with kids
Italian or Levantine but have always been open minded to those outside my culture
Kind,caring,humorous and generally good personality
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Urm

I prefer tall
Any race (I'm all about that interracial shiz eyy but I like East Asian guys :colondollar:)
Mainly someone who just understands you really and is willing to be there even after knowing that you have a difficult life. The most ideal person would want to be there at all times and support you. :h:
Good sense of humour of course and will know how to make me smile even after a bad day
Confident but shy because I like to think I'm 50/50 so I could help them be more confident and vice versa :tongue:

Aye interracial haha and that's a nice thought of helping each other out :smile:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Well hello mate but I think I'll have to decide for myself :tongue:

Fair enough fair enough, feel free to slide in m8 :smile: But where's the ideal girl thread :/ I don't know whether you meet my exceptionally high, high standards m8 :wink:

:wavey: hallo.
6'1+
Black hair (eye colour doesnt matter)
excellent beard game
Deep voice
Northern accent (scouse/geordie in particular lol)
South asian/arab/latino
Smart (one who i can talk to about chemistry/spanish/science/most things)
funny, confident, loyal, etc
Muscular/stocky
Likes clubbing and drum and bass as much as me
If they are smart, they are likely to be ambitious anyway but that's another important thing
Passionate about something that's related to mine (see Smart)
Aye interracial haha and that's a nice thought of helping each other out :smile:

Of course. Should be the goal for all relationships imo

Original post by SeanFM
:wavey: hallo.

Oh hello Sean :hello:
I have arrived :u:
Urm

I prefer tall

Ngl, I'd like to tick most of those those boxes for someone one day :u:

-Tall (5"9ft-6ft)

:lol::lol::lol:
Original post by greatguy684

Would love someone with GG in their name
Would love someone with GG in their name

Well it looks like I'm the right guy for you (if you're female).

How about we meet up sometime and I show you how great I am? :u:

-Tall (5"9ft-6ft)
- Brown hair
-Well-groomed obvs
-Arab or Pakistani
-Funny af
-Smooth af

NoNos

How about you?

This ain't no buildaboy.com
Reply 16

-Tall (5"9ft-6ft)
- Brown hair
-Well-groomed obvs
-Arab or Pakistani
-Funny af
-Smooth af

NoNos

How about you?

You're getting an arranged marriage.
Reply 17
Original post by queen-bee

From a well known family

??
Reply 18
Original post by Someboady
Fair enough fair enough, feel free to slide in m8 :smile: But where's the ideal girl thread :/ I don't know whether you meet my exceptionally high, high standards m8 :wink:

"Fair enough fair enough, feel free to slide in m8" :smile: Let's keep things traditional shall we. But from an appearance stand point, do I fit your "exceptionally high, high standards"? You should create the ideal girl thread so I can see if I tick the boxes lmao.
Reply 19
Original post by greatguy684

Haha hello

Quick Reply

Latest