The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
rob oldham is on here somewhere as well, rob24601 :tongue:
Reply 61
um by the way, can i join? i should have joined this a while ago i think, but i never got round to it.
Shimmy_Kimmie
OMG you are evrywhere i am lmao!

LOL..

We are subconsciously stalking each other..

:biggrin:

rob oldham is on here somewhere as well, rob24601

so thats who it is!!! I just knew that i knew him but wasn't sure who he was..
Reply 63
ohh I noticed this thread has died for about 4 months so bringing it up again esp as its around the time of route b applicants! Hopefully sending my UCAS form off within the next couple of weeks to Newcastle! Very nervous but also very stressed as I have a huge project due in the next couple of weeks also. How are all the arty ppl on here?
Reply 64
Hi there ! :smile:

I'm from HK and want to study a cert course of Jewellery in London. Do you have any recommendations ? Thank you so much !!!!!
Reply 65
Hey can I join? :smile:

I'm Iris - unfortunately not gonna study Art at uni, although have switched course at Reading to do Fine Art yay! - got interview next Tuesday but it's my second choice regardless basically.

I'm in year 13 doing Bio, Chem and Art and I just love drawing and I've yet to try oil painting lol! - would like to get back to watercolours and teaching myself how to do portraits atm. I taught myself the style of Japanese manga and so now my style of drawing is a manga-western mix :biggrin: Love the way manga works, a bit too simply though so moving onto portraits. Love drawing faces and the human figure - always have. Last year I did the Pre-Raphaelites for my AS written study and I studied John William Waterhouse - his style is gorgeous! - he has tis particular style in his Pre-Raphs drawings - and am currently studying Salvator Rosa from the 1600's - saw his work at Fitzwilliam gallery at Cambridge and couldn't stop looking and wow-ing at his pic it was great! - don't bother looking him up online the digital pics do NOT justify the real thing at all!

I'm just passionate about art :smile: always have, always will be - if it had better prospects job-wise I'd go for it at uni :redface: but my uni first choice is Nottingham, Neuroscience. Ahh well, the brain is cool! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending