The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Graphic Arts and Riverside Way

Hi
Just booked accommodation for September this year. I am studying Graphic Arts at WSA. I know some Unis and Halls have groups already for new students to start to get to know each other. Anyone studying this course or going to Riverside Way?
Original post by emilywatts228
Hi
Just booked accommodation for September this year. I am studying Graphic Arts at WSA. I know some Unis and Halls have groups already for new students to start to get to know each other. Anyone studying this course or going to Riverside Way?

Hey!
Welcome to the Winchester School of Art! I'm glad to hear that you've booked your accommodation and are getting prepared for the upcoming academic year. Congratulations on choosing Graphic Arts as your course!

At WSA, we have a vibrant and supportive student community, and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time here. Once you arrive on campus, you'll have the chance to participate in orientation activities and events organized by the university and the Student Union. These events often include social gatherings, workshops, and information sessions to help you settle in and meet fellow students from various courses.

Additionally, UOS has student-led societies and clubs related to art, design, and creative fields. These student organizations provide a platform for like-minded individuals to come together, share their interests, and collaborate on projects. Keep an eye out for any graphic arts-related societies or groups that may already exist, or consider starting one yourself if you don't find an existing group.

As for Riverside Way, it is one of the accommodation options available for WSA students. Living in student halls can be a great way to meet people and make friends, as you'll be surrounded by fellow students who are going through similar experiences. I'm sure you'll find other students at Riverside Way who are also studying Graphic Arts or related disciplines.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything during your transition to WSA, feel free to reach out to me. As a student ambassador, I'm here to help you have a smooth and enjoyable experience at our university. Once again, welcome to WSA, and I wish you all the best for your studies in Graphic Arts!

Best Wishes
Priya :smile:
Postgraduate Ambassador
(edited 10 months ago)
On campus at the University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending