The Student Room Group

Am I insane?!? C3 and Microeconomics self-taught

Right, here goes my first post. After my first year of A Levels, I cannot repeat that ever again. Unorganised, stress about not finished modules!!! Anyway, I have come up with a brilliant idea of self-teaching C3 and Economics (micro) this summer. Is this achievable if I start as soon as I break up ( 2nd week of July)? It won't be entirely self-taught as I will probably ask my dad to go over some chapters ( he did Maths at uni). I have factored in various holidays and music festivals and I'd say I have about 6/7 weeks. Am I being over ambitious?
You'll easily be able to do c3 just use exam solutions and I don't know about economics as I don't do it

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can self teach C3 in two days. It's really very easy so don't worry about it.
Reply 3
Economics is just reading from the book and learning model answers .... apart from diagrams (learn those from Youtube). you can manage
Reply 4
speaking as someone who is currently self teaching core 3 and 4 maths as well as s1. I can confidently say that it is definitely possible and realistic, provided that you invest enough time in revising some topics take more time to get you head around than others but practice makes perfect and as you have someone who is qualified with a maths degree in your family all the more reason to strive tuition costs are ridiculous,good luck with your exams.

Quick Reply

Latest