The Student Room Group

Aqa business studies unit 3 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
in the proposal i thought Thea aimed to drop the package holidays and long haul flights and just sell short haul flights- but then why was the table for question 1 about performance objectives for 2015 package holidays? im worried i got the complete wrong idea with the case study
Reply 21
Original post by frank77
in the proposal i thought Thea aimed to drop the package holidays and long haul flights and just sell short haul flights- but then why was the table for question 1 about performance objectives for 2015 package holidays? im worried i got the complete wrong idea with the case study

yeah and I don't think the case study was very clear and I think I mis understood most if not all of the questions asked

praying unit 4 is ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Just for the interest of you guys,
I'm an adult student and I have worked in aviation including maintenance planning management for 20 years.
When I saw that the question was aviation related I thought OH YEAH !!!!
But in fact as it panned out I could not bring ANY of my existing knowledge to the paper.
Because you need to use the data presented and cannot just go off on aviation tangents....
So.... All in all my paper was thoroughly..... Average !
you know question 2 was you not meant to put 2015 figures??
Reply 24
Yes you were as she came in 2015 I think.
[QUOTE="discuss;65777549"]
Original post by garyho
What did you put for question 2 I struggled on that tbh. But the rest was ok.[/QUOTE

for application used the table - profit compared to industry average and how the fact that the marketing director said they are making good progress ..

for against it - linked to corporate objective - xenon want high profit rapid profit . however profit only increased by small percentage from 2013 - 2014 ..

how many marks for question 3 you reckon i would get :

calculate gearing increase to 50 percent - explain significant of this

calculated correct payback

miscalculated arr

done decent evaluation

can you not use 2015 figures
Reply 26
any unit 4 thread????????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending