The Student Room Group

Need help

So basically today I did my RE A2 exams and didn't realise there were 3 sets of 10 pages for each answer. So I wrote my first essay and then continued to write my second essay the next page over, then as I reached the 10th page I realised that there was in fact designated answer spaces. I proceeded to finish my three questions with the intention of coming back and writing the essay again but I ran out of time, so I made it clear that this was a separate answer by including the question number and left a message to whoever marks my exam explaining the mistake I had made. Anyway, does anyone know the policy for marking exams with mistakes like this or has anyone experienced this in other essay based subjects such as English, History etc..

Currently panicking over this.

fellow student
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
That sucks, I would maybe email the exam board explaining the problem? However, they are really likely to read all your answers and I can;t imagine they would deliberately not mark it despite being able to see your answer right there. Should be alright but I'd see if I could get in touch with exam board to check :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest