The Student Room Group

My GCSE chemistry paper wasn't stapled together?

When I recieved my chemistry paper, I put my name in and then signed it. After opening the paper, I realised it wasn't stapled together. I put my hand up to ask if it's ok to not be stapled together and they said yes. Wouldn't it fall out?
Normally they have these string things that they punch through when you use more than one answer booklet in your exams. I should think they'd just do that with yours; can't believe you got it unstapled though, trying to save money now, I see xD haha

Hope your exam went well though:smile:
Original post by Gail_Platt
Normally they have these string things that they punch through when you use more than one answer booklet in your exams. I should think they'd just do that with yours; can't believe you got it unstapled though, trying to save money now, I see xD haha

Hope your exam went well though:smile:

I actually loved it! I think it was one of the best chemistry exams I've done... How did yours go? (If you did it):h:
Original post by HawraYouDoing
I actually loved it! I think it was one of the best chemistry exams I've done... How did yours go? (If you did it):h:

I did C2, so yeah it wasn't the worst paper I've ever done! 😂 I absolutely hate science though and I wouldn't do higher so stuck to foundation (for chemistry). I'd be worried if I didn't get a C, put it that way 😂 Haha
Original post by Gail_Platt
I did C2, so yeah it wasn't the worst paper I've ever done! 😂 I absolutely hate science though and I wouldn't do higher so stuck to foundation (for chemistry). I'd be worried if I didn't get a C, put it that way 😂 Haha

Yeah science is really hard for some people. It's really hard for me but I get through it, but I don't know how. Haha :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending