The Student Room Group

Help Choices + Crohn's Disease

Well Hello,

I am coming to the end my GCSE's now and thinking about A-Level choices. I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease a 2 years before I started my exams this caused me to miss many classes and lack in my revision. I realized that all I could do was try by best and see how it all went. I have support from my school and such with lots of consideration and documentation. I have been thinking that I would quite like to do ‘Biology’, ‘Chemistry’ and ‘Business & Economics’ A-Levels. Yet I’m rather worried that having Crohn’s Disease and poor GCSE results it will prevent me from being able to do what I want.

I understand that A-levels are hard, but I have found that the GCSE course content I was in school for and learnt I understand and I get right in tests. I do know that when it comes to A-levels I will be in school full time to learn but I’m not sure if I will be able to make up for rather lacking GCSE’s.

If anyone has and thoughts I would very much like hear them.

Thank You
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest